1. About this policy
2. About us
We are a division of the Art Republic Foundation registered in The Netherlands with Chamber of Commerce number 18079052, and our registered address is at Postbus 440, 5140 AK, Waalwijk, The Netherlands.
3. How to contact us
To contact us, please write to Art Republic attn. IISHOO Art Agency, Postbus 440, 5140 AK, Waalwijk, The Netherlands., or e-mail us at email@example.com
4. What types of data we hold about you
The data and information we hold and process about you consists of the following:
a. Information about you:
• Your name
• Your contact details, including address, telephone, mobile, fax, own website, and e-mail.
• Your address book entries, including other shipping addresses that you provide.
b. Information relating to your orders
• Your purchase transactions
• Your purchase orders
• Your payment information and payment history
• Order delivery, fulfilment and returns information.
c. Your activity online
• Your professional artist information, including, but not limited to personal details, galleries, portrait, biography, exhibitions, awards, tuition, media, and subjects.
• Any other information that you supply.
d. Administration Information
• Communications between you and us, including queries, problems, support, and survey responses, and including via e-mails, web-forms, and telephone.
5. How we obtain your data
We obtain your data through a variety of means, including:
a. Forms you fill in / data you provide.
• From forms which you complete and submit on our website
• From printed forms which you obtain from our website or us
• Data we collect face-to-face, or by means of e-mail or telephone
b. Other information you supply
• From the data, information you provide via our website.
• From any other information you supply from time to time, including through telephone calls, emails and other communications between you and us.
• From any information supplied by other users of our site and other customers.
c. Generated Information
• From information generated by us as a result of dealings, transactions and communications with you, including supplying any goods or services to you, providing the functionality of our website, operating competitions, and dealing with queries, support requests and complaints.
d. Technical Information
• From information which is automatically supplied by your web-browser when you visit our website.
• From information recorded by our server when you view any page on our website.
6. Data uses
We use your data for the following operational purposes:
a. Operate and improve our website
• To provide our website and its features and functionality.
• To analyse the performance of and improve our website.
• To keep you informed with status or other administrative notices.
b. Supply of goods and services
• To perform each order from you for the supply of goods and services.
• To collect payments due from you.
c. General administration
• To monitor our staff.
• To communicate with you for administrative and support purposes.
• To manage complaints, disputes and claims.
• To enforce our contracts and terms and bring claims.
d. Marketing e-mails and communications
We will also use your data to send you marketing materials and newsletters relating to our website, products, services and events, but only where you have consented to this through the appropriate setting in your website account, and you have not withdrawn your consent. You may change your consent by adjusting the appropriate setting or informing us through our contact details in this policy.
e. Data we hold on you is done so on our secure computer servers. We hold this data to ensure that we are able to manage your account and provide details to you on previous purchases
7. Who we disclose your data to
a. Our contractors and suppliers
Where we use third parties to provide or supply any part of our website or any goods, services, events, insurance or other things, or to enforce or administer any contracts or terms, then we may provide your data to them as reasonably required for those purposes, including to the artists from whom work is purchased from, delivery agents, payment processors, and insurers.
Your data may be held by them as data processor on our behalf, in which case we will remain the data controller, and your data will only be held and used by them on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions and this policy. Your data will also only be held or as long as it is required to undertake their services, after which time it will be securely removed from their systems.
In some cases, your data may need to be provided to them to be used by them for their own purposes, as data controller, where this is reasonably necessary, for the purposes of provision of any goods, services, insurance, event etc. by them. In such case, they should inform you separately that they are holding your data as data controller.
b. Legal requirements
We may supply your data to a government authority where required to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, or where reasonably required to protect your vital interests.
c. Claims handling
We may disclose your identity to any third party who is making any claim against us in relation to any of your data that you have posted or uploaded to our website, including where it is claimed to breach their rights or privacy.
8. Where we process your data
We and our contractors and suppliers normally store and process your data in The Netherlands. However, we and our contractors and suppliers may from time to time store and process your data elsewhere, including outside the European Economic Area. This may be because our contractor or supplier who carries out any order fulfilment or payment processing, for instance, may be based elsewhere.
If your data is to be stored or processed outside the European Economic Area, we will comply with, and take all reasonable steps to ensure our contractors and suppliers comply with, the rules under the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) for processing personal data outside the European Economic Area.
9. Data security and preventing unauthorised access
a. Our security measures
We will take and use reasonable endeavours to ensure our contractors and suppliers take all reasonable steps and implement all reasonable measures, to keep your data secure and prevent unauthorised access to your data (except for those parts of your data intended to be made available to the public or other customers or members of ours, such as your public profile, forum entries, gallery etc.), and to prevent accidental loss or damage to your data.
b. Information Security Policy
All employees are responsible for ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information. IISHOO Art Agency recognises the importance of information security. The primary purpose of our information security is the protection of services to members and customers, and the customer information we are supplied with. It is the company’s aim to ensure that customers have confidence in our information security and are safe in the knowledge that we are responsive to their security concerns.
A cookie is a baked or cooked food that is typically small, flat and sweet. It usually contains flour, sugar and some type of oil or fat. It may include other ingredients such as raisins, oats, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
Cookies are generally known for their rich and satisfying flavor. Unfortunately we at IISHOO Art Agency are very bad at baking cookies. In fact our cookies are so bad that we don’t even want to share them with our customers. So we don’t. No cookies for you!
Trust us, you’re not missing out. You really don’t want our cookies!
11. Your rights
a. Access to your data
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), you are entitled to a copy of all personal data we hold about you. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting a Subject Access Request Form.
b. Your right to stop marketing messages
If we are sending you marketing literature (including paper-based and electronic messages), you have the right to ask us to stop doing this. Please contact us using our contact details above.
c. Your right to stop use causing distress
You have the right to ask us to stop using any data for any purpose where that purpose is causing you substantial distress. If you have any concerns regarding our use of your data, please contact us using our contact details in this policy.
d. Your right to alter inaccurate data
You are entitled to ask us to change, erase, block or modify any inaccuracies in your personal data, by contacting us using our contact details above. We will respond to these requests within one month. In most cases you can do this yourself though your account web pages on our website, which let you change and update your data.
e. Your right to revoke consent at any time
You have the right to withdraw consent for us to use your data at any time. If this withdrawal means we are not able to provide a service to you, we will advise of this at the time of withdrawal.
f. Your right to erasure
If you wish to have all of your data that is held by IISHOO Art Agency erased, you should contact us on the details above, to which we will respond within one month.
12. Third-Party Websites
13. Changes to this policy
14. Legal status of this policy
15. Meaning of words we use in this policy
In this policy:
• personal data means any of your data which
constitutes personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998 or General Data
Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), and in relation to
which you are the data subject.
• we, our and us means IISHOO Art Agency, trading as IISHOO.com.
• you and your means you our guest, visitor, customer or member, including anyone who visits our website, makes a donation, purchases anything from us, enters any competition through our website.
• your data means all data and information which you supply, or we otherwise hold, obtain, generate or process in relation to you from time to time, as further detailed in this policy.
• service means any service provided by us, whether free or paid-for, including our website any service, feature or functionality of our website.
• website means our internet website whose address is https://www.iishoo.com and any additional or replacement website from time to time that we operate.